Monday, October 26, 2009

what's new?

Well, the boys are growing like weeds and I can't believe that in less than 2 months they will be 1. I told tom the other night that we have made it almost a year caring for twins without any huge mishaps, huge arguements, and have actually done rather well!!! I must say that having a good support system makes the difference. Lainey is always picking up a brother, or making a bottle, however, changing poop is out of the question!!! She is the best. She not only helps out with the boys, but is doing awesome in school. She was elected to be in student council, which she gave up a recess for, made the A honor roll, and just keeps excelling. I am very proud of her for all of this plus staying active with gymnastics!!! What a kid!!!
The newest fun in the Brown house include two active boys who let me say, are all boy!!! Ace has learned how to bite his brother, of course he bit tom tonight on the boob, which lainey and I thought was hillarious!!! Jack just grabs handfulls of hair and then laughs very evil!!! His new one is to laugh and throw his head back, what a ham. He also has learned how to take off his jammy pants and pee everywhere. Tom is so proud!!! Ace is clapping now and knows how to shake his head no. Of course, we always ask him silly questions knowing he will shake his head no and then crack up. I know, may sound goofy, but it entertains us:) That's about it here. I love hanging out with my family!!!!

1 comment:

  1. uggh for some reason i dont get any notification that you post new things.. i better subscribe to your blog or something


    ok so my real comment is.. aww lainey i love you you are awesome! she was reading the directions to a game they were playing on monday and omg she zipped right through it! she is absolutely amazing. marley just started clapping too but she stops as soon as i start clapping and playing with her, wht a brat! lol. i love your family! :)

    ReplyDelete