Wednesday, October 7, 2009

things I am grateful for......



1. Having the most wonderful family anyone could ask for


2. Babies finally getting some teeth(although, it will be interesting to see if either of the boys get teeth like their big sister!!! Those of you who know her, know she looked like a vampire baby:)


3. A good job


4. A husband who would do anything for any of us:)


5. Beautiful changing leaves


6. A daughter who acts just like her mommy:)


7. Three beautiful children


8. A roof over our heads


9. Prayer


10. Having not a lot of friends, but having a few who really care:)


11. Red Bull


12. Crown Royal-ok, maybe I am getting off of topic, but I am grateful for lots of different things:)


13. Being able to care for my kids, not with materialistic things, but love!!!






Well, I know there are more, but for right now, these are what I come up with. Obviously I saw something shiny and started getting off subject, but you get the hint:)






No comments:

Post a Comment