I need to blog more often......
I love me time after the kids are asleep.......
I love my kids......
I love my husband.......
I never thought I would have 3 kids......
I had the best time at the last hillclimb.......
I am a rhino bitch now.......
I love being a mom.......
I love the dorty's........all of them.......
I love just hanging out at my house.........
I love long island ice teas......
I miss Bethie.......
I'm ready for our camp out at our house.......there are lots of spots available; poolside, secluded, electric, a deflated air mattress, you name it, we got it!!!!
Well those are my thoughts for tonight!!!!! Love to everyone:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh yeah!!! Can't wait for the campout!! We have a wedding this weekend and drill for Shaun tho :(
ReplyDeletehey my post didnt post.. i said "amey i love yours thoughts," or soemthing like that but something a little more clever.. idk..
ReplyDelete